Located on the Eastern Black Sea coast the Memorial Monument commemorates all Hero Sailors from Poti who heroically died in the Great Patriotic War.
The Poti Port is a major seaport of the Eastern Black Sea coast constituting a cross point of the Trans-Caucasian Corridor - connecting Romanian Constanţa and Bulgarian Varna ports with the Caspian Sea and Central Asia.
The Museum of Colchis Culture is located in a historical building and has been actively operating since 1933.
St. Virgin Mary Cathedral is Poti's one of the prominent monuments and the only Neo-Byzantine style Orthodox Christian church in existence of Georgia.
Paliastomi lake is a part of Colchis Lowland located on the East coast of the Black Sea, near Georgia port city Poti, at a sea-level between - 0,3 and 2 m.
Old Clock Tower is a monument of historical-architectural cultural heritage, Poti landmark near the Black Sea Port distinguished by simplicity.
The tallest and one of the oldest navigational structures in the Black Sea basin, the Lighthouse of Poti is known as the symbol of the city.
Golden Lake is a purpose-built rowing lake located in Samegrelo, near the city of Poti, at the river Maltakva.