Guesthouse Zebo is a gem of the mountainous Adjara. Surrounded by stunning nature, Zebo is offering unique rural experiences to its visitors.
Guesthouse Zebo is located in village Gobroneti, mountainous parts of Adjara region, Keda Municipality, west Georgia. Gobroneti is located at an elevation of 800 meters, on south slopes of Meskheti mountains, in the beautiful green gorge of river Adjaristskali.
Besides an accommodation place for 10-12 persons, guesthouse integrates a farm, smithery, ethnographic house, small museum, mill, traditional granaries etc. Zebo offers various activities to the visitors:
- Walking tour around the village "Gobroneti"
- Visit to the local natural and cultural highlights
- Traditional Georgian food and culinary master classes
- Homemade wine tasting
- Chacha distillation process
- Folklore performances
- Various agro-tours and activities:
1) getting acquainted with typical Adjarian village life and traditional farming practices
2) visit to local smithery
3) taking care of hives and beekeeping
4) production of dairy
5) agriculture – tobacco growing, cattle breeding, product storage, etc.
Guesthouse Zebo offers two walking routes in the area of village Gobroneti:
- Eco Route (12 km) – from village Gobroneti to the mt. Latevri (lunch in the nature with local homegrown products)
- Gobroneti-Akho-Gegelidzeebi route (walking or jeep)
Driving distance: from the village Keda is 12 km (16 min); from Batumi: 50 km (1 hr 5 min); from Akhaltsikhe: 115 km (3 hr 48 min)
Best period to visit: July-September
To book the private tour, please, contact us here