Georgian Holidays offers day trips, city breaks, excursions from Tbilisi, individual & private tours, cultural holidays, adventure tours, guaranteed tours to Georgia and trekking tours to the Caucasus Mountains.
To book a tour with Georgian Holidays please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
See you soon in Georgia!
Guaranteed tours to Georgia - 6 day Visit Georgia
- Starts from: Tbilisi, Georgia
- Type: Guaranteed tours to Georgia
- code: GTVG-04
- Best time: Apr - Oct
- Distance: 1045 km
- Duration: 6 days
6 days guaranteed tour Visit Georgia is escorted small group tour and starts from Tbilisi every second Saturday.
Enjoy sightseeing in Tbilisi, travel to Kartli region and visit the ancient caves of Uplistsikhe dated back to the 1st millennium BC, explore Mtskheta – the former capital of Eastern Georgian kingdom and the most sacred place for locals. Mtskheta town is under UNESCO protection because it’s high artistic value. It is the most secret place for all locals. Feel the wild beauty of Mtiuleti and Khevi (Kazbegi) provinces. Visit Borjomi Spa town and taste its mineral sparkling water. Explore the cultural heritage of Samtskhe-Javakheti region.
The group is “Guaranteed to Run“ after two people book the tour.
Sights to visit
Tbilisi: Holy Trinity Cathedral, Rustaveli Avenue , Narikala Fortress, 19th c. mosque, Leghvtakhevi waterfall, Mother of Georgia, Sulfur baths, Sharden and Erekle II streets, Sioni Cathedral, Anchiskhati Basilica 6thc.
Start and End Time - Open - Guaranted
- Starts: 28.04.Starts: 12.05.Starts: 26.05.Starts: 09.06.Starts: 23.06.Starts: 07.07.Starts: 21.07.Starts: 04.08.Starts: 18.08.Starts: 01.09.Starts: 15.09.Starts: 29.09.Starts: 13.10.
- Ends: 03.05.Ends: 17.05.Ends: 31.05.Ends: 14.06.Ends: 28.06.Ends: 12.07.Ends: 26.07.Ends: 09.08.Ends: 23.08.Ends: 06.09.Ends: 20.09.Ends: 04.10.Ends: 18.10.
2 and more
- The price is given per person in EUR based on the shared Double/Twin rooms
- 10% Discount is available for “early bird” booking (6 months before your landing)
- The deposit for this trip is: 200 €
- The group is ‘Guaranteed to Run’ after two people book the tour.
- Flights SHOULD NOT be booked until you have received your booking confirmation and the trip is showing “Guaranteed to Run“
- The guaranteed tour dates and prices are for the itinerary joining in Tbilisi.
- Price includes individual pick up/drop off service from the centrally located Tbilisi Hotel for joining the first day sightseeing tour.
- Price includes group hotel nights as described in the dossier.
- Price does not include individual airport transfers and a hotel night on the last day of the Land Only Itinerary.
- To arrange private pick up and drop off transfers from/to Tbilisi airport and additional hotel overnights please, contact Georgian Holidays team via e-mail email@example.com
ADDITIONAL PRICING INFORMATION:
- Additional cost in case of request Single room at the hotels will be 109 €
- Additional cost for individual Pick up service from Tbilisi airport to the hotel: 25 €
- Additional cost for individual Drop off service from the hotel to Tbilisi airport: 20 €
- Discounted individual transfer rate for double way: Tbilisi airport Pick up/Drop off: 40 €
- Additional cost for farewell dinner with a glass of Georgian wine and folk show 25 €.
- To arrange additional services please, contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Day to day itinerary
Day 1: TBILISI CITY TOUR
After breakfast at the hotel Georgian Holidays team will orginize your pick up. Tour Starts at 10:00 am. You will join the group for the full day sightseeing . Tbilisi city tour: you start from Trinity cathedral (1995-2004), the highest one in Georgia. That’s the place where the Catholicos-Patriarch of all Georgia arranges public baptism every year.Take a nice walk on Sharden street, en-route you can see the small sculpture of Tamada (toast master). Continue to Sioni cathedral from the 13th c. And Erekle II Street full of nice cafes, bars. Cross the glass Bridge of Peace. Get in the cable car and drive up to Narikala fortress 4th c. Stroll down to the mosque, little canyon and waterfall in Legvtakhevi area. Continue to Abanotubani, sulfur bath houses. Here you can see the colorful bath (ChreliAbano) Alexander Pushkin’s favorite one. Finish the old city tour at Maidan square. Overnight in Tbilisi hotel
Day 2: TBILISI - GUDAURI
Drive to Mtskheta - ancient capital of Georgia to view UNESCO sites: Jvari monastery 6th c and Svetitskhoveli cathedral 11th c. A short excursion at Ananuri Architectural Complex 16-17th cc. The complex comprises churches, fortification and residential buildings of local Dukes. Arrival in ski-resort Gudauri. Dinner and overnight in Gudauri.
Day 3: GUDAURI-KAZBEGI - TBILISI
Breakfast at the hotel. Full day exploration of high Caucasus mountains; We will reach 2395 m level on the Cross Pass, where we can make several stops to taste mineral waters as well as observe snowy peaks of beautiful mountains and waterfalls. Visit top of Mount Gergeti, Holy Trinity Church 14th c. -located above Stephantsminda and on the same time under the magnificent peak Kazbegi glacier 5033m. Evening drive back to Tbilisi. passing by Gudauri ski resort. Overnight in Tbilisi hotel.
Day 4: TBILISI-GORI-UPLISTSIKHE-BORJOMI -AKHALTSIKHE
After breakfast drive to Samtskhe via Kartli region. On our way, stop in Gori town, the heart of Kartli region and the birthplace of Soviet leader Joseph Stalin. The house-museum houses collection of items, which belonged to Stalin. Excursion in Uplistsikhe cave town. It is one of the oldest inhabited places on the territory of Georgia dating back to Early Iron Ages. The town is cut in rock with secret tunnels and passes connecting ancient chambers and halls. Next stop is Borjomi – a town famous for its mineral sparkling water. The artesian springs are fed by waters coming from glaciers and it rises to the surface without pumping. Here you can taste Borjomi mineral sparkling water and walk through Borjomi-Kharagauli national park – one of the largest protected areas in Europe, which covers 5300 sq. km. It’s unique because of the ecological and geographical zones, historical sites, and wildlife. Evening arrival in Akhaltsikhe town. Overnight in Akhaltsikhe hotel.
Day 5: AKHALTSIKHE-VARDZIA-TBILISI
After breakfast, visit Rabat Castle. Excursion there. Then drive to Vardzia. Vardzia - a rock-hewn complex on the left bank of the river Mtkvari, was founded in the 12th -13th c.c., during the reign of Giorgi III and Queen Tamar. Initially planned as a town-fortress, the complex became a well-fortified monastery, which had a significant role in political, cultural, educational and spiritual life of the country. Drive back to Tbilisi. Overnight in Tbilisi hotel
Those taking extension trip to Armenia will be transferred to Gyumri after visiting Vardzia.
Those taking extension trips to Georgia will start their tour next morning after breakfast.
Day 6: TBILISI - DEAPARTURE
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out untill 12:00 pm. End of service.
Add 4 days to your vacation time and take a tour to another Caucasus country - Armenia. Visit its temples, ancient towns and magnficent cathedrals.
Extend your trip for 580 EUR per person.
If you want to complete your stay in Georgia, consider a side-trip to Svaneti. Svaneti is a land of stunning beauty. Upper Svaneti, UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a mythical place dotted by medieval villages and evocative tower-houses. Travel to Ushguli, the highest continually-inhabited settlement in Europe.
Visit 5 wineries located in various villages and towns of Kakheti and taste Kvevri wines (wines made according to Georgian traditional way) and European wines (those made according to European standards of wine-making) white, red & black wines, sweet, semi-sweet, semi dry and dry.
Note: In case you want to travel longer, please see the extensions or contact us at email@example.com. Those taking extension trips to Georgia will start their tour next morning after breakfast.
Includes / Excludes
- Pick up/drop off from/to Tbilisi Hotel
- Transportation service all days except day 6;
- 1x local jeep in Kazbegi on day: 3;
- English speaking Guide & Driver service all days except day 6;
5 overnights in DBL room in 3* hotels:
- 3 x overnights in Tbilisi 3 * hotel
- 1 x overnight in Gudauri 3 * Hotel
- 1 x overnight in Akhaltsikhe 3 * Hotel
- BB (Bed & breakfast)
- 5 x breakfasts on days: 2,3,4,5,6
- 1 x dinner on day 2;
Entertainment and other:
- Entrance fees per program;
- 1 bottle of mineral water per person per day
- All taxes
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Air tickets
- Airport transfers on Arrival & Departure days
- Accommodation in a single room
- Hotel night on the last day of the Land Only itinerary
- Alcohol beverages unless mentioned in the itinerary
- Breakfast on the final day if departing earlier than 8 am
- Dinners on days: 1, 3, 4, 5, 6
There are several options to join the Georgian Holidays trips.
1. ONLINE: Go to your chosen tour and date, click BOOK NOW to follow the safe online booking procedure and complete our 2-step booking form.
2. BY EMAIL: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. BY PHONE: Call our travel consultants at +995 322 184 539 and they will be happy to book the tour for you.
Booking Terms and Conditions
- We require EUR 30 per person deposit on booking for private tours and special sum for guaranteed tours.
- The balance of payment is due 30 days before departure.
- Cancellation is free of charge prior 30 days of the starting day. See booking terms and cancellation policy
View our full Tour booking terms and conditions.
Once you have made the booking, one of our representatives will be in contact to start planning your trip.
If you have any questions about any of the steps above, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Viator Top Rated 2016
Georgian Holidays has achieved Viator\'s 2016 Top Rated Award, distinguishing us as an outstanding activity provider for the world\'s leading online resource for booking tours and activities.
ITB Berlin 2017
Please, contact us to arrange the meeting on ITB Berlin 2017 at Georgian Stand #103, hall 15.1 on 8-12 March, 2017. Visit Georgian Holidays on ITB Berlin!
WTM London 2017
Please, contact us to arrange meeting on WTM London 2017 at Georgian Stand #EU450 on 6-8 November, 2017 Visit Georgian Holidays on WTM London!
Holiday Fair Brussels 2017
Please, contact us to arrange the meeting at Georgian Stand or visit us on Holiday Fair Brussels, stand 5424, hall 5, 2-5 February, 2017!
TTG Rimini 2017
Please, contact us to arrange the meeting on TTG Rimini 2017 at Georgia Stand Pavilion A1, lane 1/2, area 034-049 on 12-14 October, 2017. Visit us on TTG Rimini!
Georgian Tourism Association - GTA carries out projects to improve tourism development in Georgia in partnership with Department of Tourism and Resorts, Agency of Protected Areas, International Organizations (USAID/SME project, GTZ Private Sector Development project, GTZ regional communal development project, IUCN etc.), local partners (i.e. Elkana, Geoland) and member companies. GTA is the member of UNWTO Knowledge Network, of GSTC (Global Sustainable Tourism Council), of GCCI (Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry) and member of ICC (International Chamber of Commerce).
HEIFER INTERNATIONAL implements the project Sustainable Development of Rural Tourism in Black Sea countries
Leader of the Branch 2016
Gold Medal and International Certificate \"Leader of the Branch 2016\"/ Winner of National Business Award